Anyone in Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I have three young kids took the last 9 months off but starting to brew again.

Welcome back. Another South Portland brewer here. I took a break when the kids were little too, except it took me 15 years to get back into it!

Anyone here belong to mashing maniacs? There a brew club in Portland

Anyone here belong to mashing maniacs? There a brew club in Portland

I am but not as active as I would like. Great group of people for sure!

I'm brrewing a 10 gallon batch on this Wednesday if you want to stop by. Drop me a PM and I'll give you some details.

Cheers

Cool Sampler. It would be great to meet up but im so busy with life. Would like to meet sometime.

Lewiston here, new brewer. My first brew is a chocolate porter (extract kit) in secondary, and an American wheat in primary, hoping to bottle both in about two weeks.

Northern Maine here. I've been trying to find more brewers in and around Aroostook County to start up a brewing club.

Might have to make a pilgrimage south sometime. ;-)

I'm late to this party, but I live in South Portland, Maine. Just started brewing, and I'm pretty psyched about it.

Oakland here. Back on my "Cheers from Maine" thread there are a few others out there also. Maine has a lot bigger of a following than I expected on here. You guys know of any competitions around here? I'm in Portand a lot because my wife goes to UNE at the Westbrook Campus. Great Lost Bear and the Maine Brewing Supply are spectacular places!

I'm also fairly knew, started last November and only have 2 extract brews under my belt so far. So far so good though!

Latest posts

Back