Anyone else see this.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks extremely interesting. Only 2 1/2 gallon batches, though. But I'm intrigued, though.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Looks cool... and expensive.

They kicked the hell out of that Kickstarter goal though... and they still have 21 days to go.

it feels like cheating but looks like so much fun.

It does look expensive but I do like the idea for the dead of winter here in Ohio. I enjoy the occasional cold, snowy brew session but I also like the idea of brewing with a couple button pushes while in my slippers. I'm assuming the price is close to the $1900 donation level that gets you one of the first production models. A bit out of my price range.

it feels like cheating but looks like so much fun.

It makes beer, that's all that matters. Also, I don't believe this would go against any homebrew competition rules, so in that respect, it's not cheating :D

There were a lot of haters of this product on here last week. Apparently people thought that when you buy this product, all of your all grain equipment is taken away, and you can never spend an entire afternoon making beer again.

Back