Any WI guys able to help me out? Penguin Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xernex

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The wife loves penguins, and someone showed her this:

13083210_10103181850483143_2159698688221874698_n.jpg

Anybody have access to it? Obviously I'd be more than willing to offer up payback in the way of NC brews.

I know those guys! I met them some time ago, and ended up pouring some beer with them at the Great Taste of the Midwest a couple of years ago.

I haven't seen their beer around in Northern Wisconsin, though.

I know thread few months old but I am in north central Wisconsin and I will look around and see if any local places have this. I am heading to Green Bay this weekend and will try to keep eye out there if you still interested.

I know thread few months old but I am in north central Wisconsin and I will look around and see if any local places have this. I am heading to Green Bay this weekend and will try to keep eye out there if you still interested.

Incredibly - I feel like it'll be difficult to find but if you do that'd be awesome.

That brewing company is 2 blocks from where I work. I'll stop by there tomorrow and see what i can do for ya.

Man you Wisconsin folks are awesome. I think I'm going to order the all-grain kit and brew it up.

Seriously though, you're all making me happy to be a Packers fan.

Were you interested in a six pack to compare? Wouldn't mind some local brews from your area too! [emoji481]

Were you interested in a six pack to compare? Wouldn't mind some local brews from your area too! [emoji481]

I'm good on the 6 pack - the wife is over the idea of having beer just for the name penguin. However I'd be interested in some random stuff from your area if you want to work something out - shoot me a PM

Latest posts

Back