any one know of some good rescues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty73741

Reaction score
in the MD, PA, DE area. Alot of these places i keep seeing online are wackos

my recent application was denied because someone wasnt going to be home with the puppy 24/7 & she was going to be in large kennal for up to 5 hours

jaso

That is crazy; did they ask you where you live? How much you make? Your education? What plans do you have for the puppy's future? So this puppy is better of basically homeless? Very few if any people I know that are not retired stay home with their dogs all day. They are fine home alone and learn when they will be getting let outside. We found a stray who stays at home alone during the day and she is fine, the first thing she wants to do is get petted, played with etc, she is not peeing herself waiting for us to open the door and is not the first order of business.

No I don't.

I don't know of any sorry, but try limiting your search to no-kill shelters, in my experience, they are less whacko. And yeah, that is crazy, I would say most dogs stay in crates for 5+ hours and are fine.

Back