• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Anvil 2 Vessel Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessee

Reaction score
18010425-D886-469E-B46A-5AB066B28B87.jpeg
89EA40FB-4172-47CF-A15B-87080FD03D8A.jpeg
E6F148C7-5C47-4065-998D-6DCF1112F84C.jpeg
I am selling my 2 anvil 10 gallon kettles for $600. I am located for pickup in southeast Virginia. The boil kettle (left) has factory ball valve, analog temp gauge and dip tube. The mash tun (right) has factory ball valve, dip tube and analog temp gauge along with anvil mash tun and blichmann auto sparge. The temperature sensor in the back of the mash tun is not included since it accommodates my electric system that I’m keeping for later use. I do have pt100 temp sensors I can provide if requested. The left kettle (boil kettle) is brand new and has never been used, just unwrapped it actually. It was a replacement due to manufacturing flaw in the last boil kettle. There is a thread on hbt in relation to that if you want to see yourself. The right kettle (mash tun) has been used once to test the system and is in excellent condition. If you have any questions please ask. I know someone will ask why I’m selling two brand new kettles after one use. I have my electric system built but it’s still not big enough for what I need so I’m uprading to 20 or 30 gallon system so 10 gallons won’t cut it.

Attached are photos of the system used.

Did these ever sell? I think I'd rather a 15 gallon, but ill ask, what would you want for the mash tun kettle?

No they haven’t, if sold separately $300 for mash tun and accessories inside. I’ll sell them together for $550.

I'm gonna pass. For the money I'll go with a new 15 gallon anvil. I already have a false bottom for a 15 gallon, and I don't really need the auto sparge arm. Thank you for taking the time and responding.

Back