Anti-Hero Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerHappy

Reaction score
When I visited Chicago I fell in love with Anti-Hero from Revolution brewing. I searched the threads and could only find one attempt by ejf063. From how I read he thought his beer tasted good but not like Anti-Hero. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on this amzing beer that we can't find out here in the mountains.
Cheers,

Here's what I went with for a 5 gal batch
13lb 2row
2.5 vienna
.75 carapils
.75 crystal 60
Mash at 150
Hops
1oz Warrior at 20 left in boil
1oz amarillo at 20
1oz amarillo at 10
1oz centenial at 10
.5oz chinook at 5
1oz amariillo at flameout
1oz centenial at flameout
.5oz chinook at flameout
Safale us05 (my forzen yeast did not get going with the starter I made.
Will see how it tastes, and see if I remember how Anti-Hero was, been 3 years

When I visited Chicago I fell in love with Anti-Hero from Revolution brewing. I searched the threads and could only find one attempt by ejf063. From how I read he thought his beer tasted good but not like Anti-Hero. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on this amzing beer that we can't find out here in the mountains.
Cheers,
Hi.
I'm just seeing this now, but I ended up emailing info@revbrew and they sent me the basics to their actual recipe, I'm just working on converting it to one gal, then 5... I'll keep you posted!

Hi.
I'm just seeing this now, but I ended up emailing info@revbrew and they sent me the basics to their actual recipe, I'm just working on converting it to one gal, then 5... I'll keep you posted!
So funny, I was just thinking about that and that I needed to try and get more info. Good luck and keep me updated please

Hi.
I'd be very interested in the info as well. It's one of my favorite IPAs and I'm trying to brew a clone.

Latest posts

Back