Another one who was gone and is back again Maricopa, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieGator

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello again.

I did a bunch of brewing last year then I got this really great job in Tucson and was doing a daily commute of close to 2 hours each way. I got one more batch in when I started the job but with the commute and working 12 - 14 hour days (not including commute) my weekends ended up being times to just sleep and catch up with the lack of sleep during the week.

It is good to be back brewing, even if I had to leave my last position to do it. Not a big deal, the company was taken over by new management and my new boss thought it would be a good idea to run experiments by changing 2 or 3 things each time. It was enough to drive an engineer crazy and I needed to leave the sinking ship before drowning :)

I got my 2nd batch of beer done this afternoon, a nice Pumpkin Pie Ale that should be ready by Halloween...

heh.. you know it's time to jump ship when management practices rival those of the PHB in the Dilbert comics. ;)

Welcome back

Latest posts

Back