Another noooob!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blone

Reaction score
Hey guys, I received a homebrew kit as a gift recently, I've been mulling over getting one for a while now and now I've got one! Already started my first batch, which is a porter. By far one of the best gifts, haha! I'm already contemplating what I'm gonna brew next. This is definitely a great forum to soak up information. -Eric :rockin:

Welcome.

Glad your enjoying your gift. You'll find that it's the other gift that just keeps on giving as you will become addicted to this hobby. Good luck brewing.

Dunno, I am a sucker for dark beers, I'd really like to make an imperial stout next. But I don't know if I will be in over my head doing that. :eek:

Fermentation and taking care of the yeast (Starter, temps, etc) are going to be your biggest challenge as a beginner (If you are extract). If you were all grain, there are obviously other things that are a challenge.

Back