Another GIVEAWAY plus our Christmas Sale @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
CONGRATS TrickyDick, You're our winner! Check your inbox and send us back your shipping address!

Our last giveaway received such positive feedback that we're doing another giveaway!

This time, we're giving away a new, very limited, Jockey Box Cold Plate Build Kit!

This kit allows you to build your own Jockey box. A jockey box allows you to dispense your beer from a keg that is not iced down by having beer pass though the cold plate inside of an ice chest. The large aluminum plate is a more efficient way to cool the beer than icing down the entire keg. The cold plate has 12 feet of 1/4" stainless steel line inside. With only one line running in the plate it should keep up well for your cooling needs. The larger diameter red hose is dual durameter, NSF rated, food grade beer hose for bringing the beer into the system. The smaller diameter clear hose is also dual durameter beer hose and exits the cold plate attached to a beer shank. Both lines are made in the USA or Canada.

Also, part of our current Christmas sale:

That's right - You'll receive a FREE beer line cleaning kit when you purchase any complete keg kit. Single faucet kits will get our basic cleaning kit and any complete multi-faucet kits will get a DELUXE cleaning kit!

15% OFF Homebrew Ingredient Kits!

Last, but not least, this isn't really a promotion as much as a reminder that we do offer gift cards for your friends and loved ones. Alternatively, you could leave this page up on your computer for your spouse or loved one to see and get the hint!

-----------------------------

To enter the giveaway, like always, all you have to do is reply in this thread! We'll be doing our drawing on Friday, December 19th @ 7PM Central.

Our Christmas sale will go through the month of December (while supplies last)!

To be redirected to the sale, you can click HERE or any of the images above.

cheers,

joshua

I'm in!

Unfortunately, I need to buy 6 shorter shanks because I didn't know the others would be too long. Any discount codes for something like that? All of my gear came from you with the help of Josh...twice. :)

Dang, too bad I missed out on the cleaning kit by ordering the kegging kit last week. Oh well, maybe I'll win the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back