(another) free brewing calculator :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erockomania

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my latest excel sheet. I guess it's not doing it any justice to call it a brew calc as it's more of a planner.

I have all the stuff I normally use when brewing on here. It has your typical stuff like IBUs, ABV, SRM, etc... but it also has a batch size calc (upscale and downsize your batches based on your original recipe), evaporation rate calc, strike water calc, malt extract calcs, drop down menus for all hops and grain varieties, auto-filling stats, and other useful things. I use it for every all grain or extract batch I do and my numbers usually jibe pretty well. I figured some of you might get some use out of it as well. Most formulas and info are from either the Wiki here on site or Designing Great Beers.

Dahk Brewing Calc 2.0.1.xlsx

1496mjb.jpg

9tofp3.jpg

Maybe it is just my download, but the worksheet is protected and needs a password to modify anything.

The password is "dahk". I will upload another onetonight that is more compatible with other OSs.

Back