Another Brewery Post!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volsherdeers

Reaction score
After years of brewing in the garage, storage building, and remote locations. I finally was able to move indoors. Did I mention I love having a dedicated sink!

brew%20house%20three%20PS-L.jpg

brew%20house%20front%20shot-L.jpg

IMG_1793%5B1%5D-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome looking build I knew I had to have a dedicated sink in mine when I was brewing in the garage and had of the sink out there.. that's the best..

Congrats on job well done!
-Brian

Wow. Considering I spend about 90 minutes of every brew day hauling crap from the farthest point of my basement upstairs to the garage and back (literally the south end of the basement to the north end of the upstairs) and have to make 20,000 trips between the kitchen and the garage to wash things...well, I'm just a bit envious.

I want a dedicated brewing area and the wife (no pics) is on board, but we're shopping for a new house starting after the holidays, so it'll wait until we find a new place.

Yes, amazeballs.

More info needed: are you married? It looks like your brewery took over some main living space in your house (fireplace?). My wife would laugh hyserically if I said I was converting the family room.

LOL. It was the first new addition after the "D". She took the Car & I kept the house! Its a wood burning stove which gets used quite a bit in the winter. I keep adding & tweaking as time passes. Just finished re-working the wall behind the kettles with some fresh cut, white ash.

My god that's gorgeous

Where do you keep all your brewing clutter? I have extra tubing, drawers full of fittings, pH solution, water salts, tools, funnels... it's coming out my ears

My god that's gorgeous

Where do you keep all your brewing clutter? I have extra tubing, drawers full of fittings, pH solution, water salts, tools, funnels... it's coming out my ears
If you zoom in to the corner, the shelf holds the most of what use on brew day and all my hoses are on the rack to the right of the shelf

Back