Annapolis, MD to Lee, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaynik

Reaction score
Headed up North for a visit. I have googled the area of Lee, MA and have found The Gilded Otter in the area. Lee, MA appears to be near Albany, NY, so anything in that area that I'd need to see? I won't have much time to stray off-course, so am hoping for something within 30 minutes drive or less from where I'll be or along the way. Mapquest takes me up the Jersey turnpike, then on to 87 North the rest of the way. You guys were helpful with my Annapolis to Harrisburg to Philly journey (which was awesome by the way), so I figured I'd ask around about this trip too. We will be on the road the Friday after next, which is the 12th I think.

:fro:

Philly has one of the best beer bars in the world.... Monk's. Huge selection of beer on tap, mostly Belgians.. then the beer bible has about 300 other beers in bottles. Not one BMC beer in the place.

Several good brewerys in the area also.

Make a stop in Philly.

Back