• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amarillo leaf hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FermentusMaximus

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm still somewhat new to brewing and was wondering if there was a way to obtain some Amarillo whole leaf hops. Seems like everyone is sold out. Hops Direct has a harvest stated for late sept-oct. I'm guessing they will be easier to find then?

Hello,
I'm still somewhat new to brewing and was wondering if there was a way to obtain some Amarillo whole leaf hops. Seems like everyone is sold out. Hops Direct has a harvest stated for late sept-oct. I'm guessing they will be easier to find then?

I had the same problem last year. They had a bad crop of Amarillo, so they fulfilled their brewery orders first and then let whatever small supply was left for the public. Hopefully this year's crop is better. I have a beer that uses them.

Back