Am I drunk?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless each post took you 10+ minutes to type, you were not TOO drunk... If you're not seeing triple and have a sudden urge to do very stupid things, you're not TOO drunk...

Chances are, if you're aware enough to ask, you're not. :rockin:

I don’t know even question your sobriety so randomly shows something is amiss.
The man might be drunk.

I think it's a trick question. He's trying to distract us while he steals our credit card information, or fornicates with our wives or sheep, or something like that.

I think it's a trick question. He's trying to distract us while he steals our credit card information, or fornicates with our wives or sheep, or something like that.
He can have my wife, and my sheep...the two were fixin to rundoff together anyhow :mad:

Maybe it's just me but when a buddy of mine turned to me and said anything along the lines of "am i drunk?" or "am i acting sober?" or some combo of random grunts and gurgles they were definitely drunk or at least REALLY buzzed. I would assume this post fell under this category. Personally, I wouldn't have started this thread without being at least a little (see: a lot) buzzed.

Back