Am I doing this right?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did those get boiled in beer first? That's one of my favorite things, I'll cut up an onion and garlic and toss them in a foil pan with some beer and the brats and toss the whole thing on the grill. When the brats have braised I move them directly on the grill to crisp the casing.

Did those get boiled in beer first? That's one of my favorite things, I'll cut up an onion and garlic and toss them in a foil pan with some beer and the brats and toss the whole thing on the grill. When the brats have braised I move them directly on the grill to crisp the casing.

Me likee. :mug:

Not embedding the pic is doing it wrong!

8dfef051.jpg

THIS!!! Best way ever.......Strangely I live very close to Lancaster Pennsylvania.....Must be a Lancaster thing.:rockin:

Back