Aloha from Parry Sound area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kailokai

Reaction score
Hey people. Great forums here. Happy to find such a great resource online. Names Lokai. I live close to Parry Sound Ontario where there is **** all for home brewing! I have been having a 'fun' time though trying to get the brewing happening again. Going to go all grain this time so I'm after a few kegs I can convert for brewing. I may have an in with a relatively nearby brewery for supplies. And my coworker has hops growing on his farm!!! He teased me with a cutting for now but

staticmap

in the spring I'll have to go dig up some roots.

I lived in Vancouver for a long time and brewed extract beer. This stuff was awesome. And as many of you know the west coast has got massive brewing culture. Someone I know in Vancouver has a store on Hastings so managing supplies was a cinch. Fresh grains, hops, yeast! In conclusion I'd just like to give a shout out to all of you. Connect with me if you have any useful leads for all grain equipment, ingredients sourcing or if you're close by!

Back