Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike's store is homebrew in paradise. Buy all your stuff from him. The only things I get online are some specialty base malt that he cannot always get. In the next club meeting is this Saturday at the Kona brewery

What do you order through them? Ill get speciality base malt rebel brewer and hops from niko brew

I normally pick up regular supply's not to much, some wine kits. I always pick up,from home brewers out post I think it's homebrewers.com shipping is only 20 bucks for ingredients.

teddy4xp said:
Mike's store is homebrew in paradise. Buy all your stuff from him. The only things I get online are some specialty base malt that he cannot always get. In the next club meeting is this Saturday at the Kona brewery

What time?

teddy4xp said:
Its actually Sunday from 1:00-530

Well you just might end up meeting me! Hehehe. Kind of depends on the better half's schedule and if she'll need me to chauffeur her. Also I might be picking up my freezer that day, so it's up in the air.

Back