Almond Paste Cookie Taste

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indiansfan82

Reaction score
I love the taste of beers with a hind of cherry in them, and have been thinking about a few beers that have it in them. Id like to try and make a beer with cherry flavor and got to thinking what else I enjoy eating that has cherry in it that might go good with a beer. Well I am a sucker for cherry almond paste cookies. And think that pairing the could be great beer, but have really no idea where to start. I have only made two beers so far a IPA and a Bock. Both came out good, well atleast I think they did. I am guessing the base of the beer would need to be belgian, or maybe a stout? Well any idea would be great. I think I can think of a beer but not sure where to go with it thanks in advance.

Sorry I am new to the site saw the gen topic room put it in there then noticed the beer recipes area thought that was better site to post it in but miss clicked the gluten free one. (new to the lap top seems to click everywhere I dont want it to). So after two attempts got it to where I really had wished it to be. I dont see how to remove post.

I believe you can as the originator ask to have a post/thread deleted, or moved. Probably can do that if you weren't, if the conditions call for it.

Gotta be careful talking about cookies in here. Some of us who have had to switch to gluten free might be coming after you with torches and pitchforks. Or distract us enough from beer to go make some gluten free cookies.

A cherry porter sounds like it would be a good beer. Just finished a Coconut porter. VERY NIICE!!

Back