• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania All Grain Setup for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillBaxter

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some old all-grain brewing equipment for sale in very good condition. I am willing to parse it out for the right price.

I have a two orange igloo cooler setup for HLT and Mash/Lauter tun. Both have ball locks and the M/L tun has a stainless steel false bottom. They easily hold temperatures for well over an hour through your mash and sparge.

One 15 Gallon Boil kettle with a built in thermometer and Ball lock. Thick bottom and has always worked fabulously for me.

One "hurricane" burner that fits the boil kettle perfectly. Full boils are no problem with this thing. Runs on regular propane tanks.

I was thinking around $650 for everything but I would be willing to parse it out and we could talk about pricing. I am located in West Chester, PA. Thanks all and let me know if you have any questions!

Back