• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Gravity Homebrew Stand 10G Batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spludge

Reaction score
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA - $900

With a heavy heart I am selling my brew stand! After gaining a bunch of experience brewing over 50 batches in Seattle, I built this system when I moved back home to Anchorage. Marriage, work and children have taken priority over this, so it is time to find it a better home.

This is designed to do 10 gallon batches of even the heaviest OG beer, you could also do 15 gallons of a light beer.

Everything in the system was designed to keep brew day easy and clean-up as simple and easy as possible, ie:
Batch sparge
Gravity fed (no pumps or other equipment to clean)
HD Immersion chiller (fast chilling with no plates or CFC to clean)
No aluminium, all stainless (just run a small batch of Star San through and you are sanitized!)

Included is:
-Barley Crusher grain mill
-HLT - 15 gal Bayou Classic SS pot w/ temp gauge, sight glass, and valve on welded square steel stand w/ BC propane burner
-Mash Tun - 25 gal Igloo cooler w/ 3 piece SS valve and custom copper manifold
-Boil Pot - 20 gal SS Brewing pot w/ trub dam and 3 piece SS valve on Blichmann Hellfire propane burner
-Immersion Chiller - Jaded Brewing Hydra "World's Fastest Immersion Wort Chiller"
-3 propane tanks
-High temp hosing on SS quick disconnects
-5 gallon SS pot
-Stir Starter stir plate w/ magnet, 2000ml Erlenmeyer Flask, burner (for propagating your own yeast)
-Hydrometer
-Funnel
-Carboy drainer
-(2) racking canes
-Bottling wand
-Large spoon
-Wine thief
-Bunch of airlocks
-Carboy brush
-Bottle capper
-Extra tubing
-Chiller drain hose
-Various SS fittings
-Brew log

Everything was barely used, in great shape. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Price is well less than just the major components new, before shipping to Alaska! The Blichmann burner and SS Brewing Kettle were over $500 alone.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    584.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG