Ahs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reno316

Reaction score
Forgive the new guy for asking a new guy question, but I figured if I didn't ask, I'd never find out...

Reading through a number of forum threads, I continue to see reference made to buying items from AHS.

My Google-Fu is not strong:

Academy of Health Sciences (of the United States Army Medical Department Center and School)
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (an international internet fan club for Ayumi Hamasaki)
Alberta Health Services (a health care provider in Canada)
Alien hand syndrome (a neurological disorder affecting the hands)
American Headache Society (a professional society of health care providers)
American Helicopter Society International (a professional society in the area of vertical flight technology)
American Heraldry Society (an organization dedicated to promoting heraldry in the United States)
American Hiking Society (a non-profit organisation dedicated to preserving trails)
American Home Shield (a home warranty company and subsidiary of ServiceMaster)
American Horror Story (an American TV show)
American Horticultural Society (an educational organization that recognizes and promotes excellence in American horticulture)
American Housing Survey (the largest regular national housing sample survey in the United States)

And more.

I was leaning towards African Horse Sickness, but my gut tells me that guess isn't very stable.

Stable.... get it? :p

Anyhoo.... AHS? A little help here?

Latest posts

Back