Aha! Brewing Moments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GioGomez2010

Reaction score
Just had an Aha! Brewing moment. It's the moment that I found true happiness with a batch of beer I made. Its an IPA and It tastes so good I almost can't believe I made it. It's my 8th batch and I finally am completely happy with the flavor, carbonation, aroma, etc. What beer style and what batch number were you guys on when you had your Aha! moment LOL

You know, I can't remember what batch number it was but it was an IPA too. I was already maybe 3/4 way through the batch, when it must have hit it's peak. I was sipping one in the hot-tub and was just like, damn! This is a really good beer! I was pretty stoked. Then I ran out like 3 days later. S--T!!!

ChessRockwell said:
You know, I can't remember what batch number it was but it was an IPA too. I was already maybe 3/4 way through the batch, when it must have hit it's peak. I was sipping one in the hot-tub and was just like, damn! This is a really good beer! I was pretty stoked. Then I ran out like 3 days later. S--T!!!

Terrible situation to have awesome beer and run out! Mine was good a while ago but it's perfect now, it might just get better.

Believe it or not, first attempt at home brewing, Homebrew Heaven's "West Coast Blonde" brewed 8-3-11. I loved it, everyone I gave it to loved it, I was hooked! I was a home brewer! 11 brews later, a couple of duds, some so-so's, a couple of "good" and a couple of "Oh yeah!", and I haven't done one recipe twice. Having fun, learning styles, drinking better and better beer. I don't just drink beer now, I actually taste beer now, so I'd say now is my Ah Ha moment.

CBXBob said:
Believe it or not, first attempt at home brewing, Homebrew Heaven's "West Coast Blonde" brewed 8-3-11. I loved it, everyone I gave it to loved it, I was hooked! I was a home brewer! 11 brews later, a couple of duds, some so-so's, a couple of "good" and a couple of "Oh yeah!", and I haven't done one recipe twice. Having fun, learning styles, drinking better and better beer. I don't just drink beer now, I actually taste beer now, so I'd say now is my Ah Ha moment.

It's good that your drinking better beer now! I definitively feel the same way about actually going for taste now.

Latest posts

Back