AG brewers in Oregon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slimseven

Reaction score
Specifically Eugene area. Looking to sit in on an experienced brewer's session hopefully soon. I've been brewing for about a year and just made my first AG batch Saturday. It went pretty well I think, but I am intrested in other's procedures and how they do things. I brew with a partner right now, but he is pretty much just along for the ride and doesn't really seem to have the patience for it. I don't know if any of you have brewed with someone like this, but it completely ruins brew day. If anyone is willing, I will buy whatever recipe or help out where ever I can. I do apologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum. Thanks! :mug:

slimseven said:
Specifically Eugene area. Looking to sit in on an experienced brewer's session hopefully soon. I've been brewing for about a year and just made my first AG batch Saturday. It went pretty well I think, but I am intrested in other's procedures and how they do things. I brew with a partner right now, but he is pretty much just along for the ride and doesn't really seem to have the patience for it. I don't know if any of you have brewed with someone like this, but it completely ruins brew day. If anyone is willing, I will buy whatever recipe or help out where ever I can. I do apologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum. Thanks! :mug:
eugene is a huge home brewers area and there are few well known clubs you should look up. More than several people non this forum belong, Denny, I believe is near you in one. Visit the AHA site and look up there club listings in Oregon and pay one a visit!

Back