Adelaide All Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArnooBrew

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm just about to jump from extract/specialty grain brewing to all grain brewing. I've got myself a second hand igloo cooler mash tun and a large electric hot water urn for a HLT.

My head is spinning at all the cool things to improve my brewing setup and technique, but I'll start off simple and go from there, step by step. I can tell this is going to be a long term addiction.

I love Belgian style beers and pale ales in summer time, and I generally switch to stouts in winter time. My first all grain will be a Leffe Blonde clone (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f71/revvys-belgian-blonde-leffe-clone-202852/), which is really expensive in Australia. I figure that the more I brew, the more I save. :)

Oh, also, my wife has developed a taste for beer since I've started home brewing, which is a massive surprise to us both. So I have the green light to get seriously into home brewing, to produce quality beers.

ArnooBrew

Welcome to HBT Arnoo,
Sounds like your very much so addicticted to brewing! Great to see. Can't believe you got the wife on your side to!!!!!

Latest posts

Back