AB acquires Four Peaks, looks to New Belgium next

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling about this...

We Are InBev.jpg

What's the big deal about the acquisition? It's not like they're fiddling with the recipe or shutting the brewery down. Seems like a lot of excitement over nothing.

Just heard a recent rumor that Ballast Point beers will be bottled in clear bottles due to the recent acquisition by Constellation Brands.

And we're saying, "WHO GIVES A SH*T?"

Do you think McDonald's is striving to make the world's best hamburger? Do you think Coca-Cola is passionately striving to create the world's best soft drink? Do you think anyone at Ford thinks their cars are nicer than a BMW?

EVERY company is first and foremost about profits. THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM A COMPANY AND NOT A CHARITY OR A HOBBY.

As an AB-Inbev shareholder, if they ever STOP making profit their #1 priority, I'm going to be pretty p*ssed.

Who's "We" because i've read from other posters here that don't share your point of view.
McDonalds...glad you mention them.Nobody claims McDonalds is a great burger joint because they make bad burgers "consistantly" and they aren't out there trying to buy up any other chains.
No **** sherlock on businesses trying to earn a profit.
What people are saying is that AB is making it's profits on a lesser product.
I'f you've no problem with that so be it but don't go toughting them as the best thing sinse sliced bread.

Can the mods just close this down? Both sides are just repeating the same things over and over and it's turning into name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back