A lovely girl from China

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelshaw

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Glad to be here, and I hope to make friends with you all.

I am now working as a salesman in a foreign trading company in China. Our main products are beer bottles, sporting bottles, coffee mugs,etc. Anything you have interests, please feel free to contact me.

That's how they get ya jgln. Then they wheel ya in with the story about the rich uncle without access to his bank account so they need to use yours to transfer it over and you get like 200000.00 dollars for your trouble. It ALWAYS starts with a lovely girl from China. Or is that Nigeria? I can't keep track.

I've given two Nigerian 'princes' handies with no financial gain. I can no longer be fooled. I don't even check my email anymore. The shame is overwhelming. :p

Hello, everyone!

I am now working as a salesman in a foreign trading company in China. Our main products are beer bottles, sporting bottles, coffee mugs,etc. Anything you have interests, please feel free to contact me.

I"m a non-lovely girl from the US. But I look much better when you're drunk.

It's nice to meet you! :mug:

I"m a non-lovely girl from the US. But I look much better when you're drunk.

It's nice to meet you! :mug:

Mmmmmm,

What ya doin later?

I was thinking we could head out to the Paulding light and you could watch me chug a 30 pack of natty light, then we get busy? :D

Mmmmmm,

What ya doin later?

I was thinking we could head out to the Paulding light and you could watch me chug a 30 pack of natty light, then we get busy? :D

Ooooh, that sounds so good doncha know. But around here, we don't chug natty. Youse guys buy da Old Style Light doncha know. But the Paulding Light? You betcha!

Hello, everyone!

Oooh! Yay! Let's be BFFs!

did-someone-blink.jpg

But it is so hard not to, kind of like when you are told not to look behind the wall, you just gotta.

Any body got $20 to loan me? Lost all my money recently....but I got that picture Homercidal was asking for. :mug:

azscoob said:
It's what mommys and daddies do when they really love each other....

They fight in the kitchen at night over stupid stuff, like stinking up the house with buckets of kimchi :ban:

Ok, I'm out then. I don't need any more kimchi fights.

29 posts and no one say "Me love you long time?"

Jebus, this forum has really gone downhill....Or up market.

Now I'm just confused.

Back