A hello and thank you to all from Brew NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew_ny

Social_Misfit
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Good Day I just wanted to take the time to say hello to all and a thank you to all who have shared their knowledge and experiences to help others to learn.

And also a big thank you to all that keep the place running

I have not started to brew as of yet but will in the next month or so, I am still working on getting all my equipment and space setup

also I have a few things I need to get done for the folks that paid me to work

I was going to start out by doing an extraxt brew from a kit , then a partial mash kit and then a all grain kit

but after doing a lot of reading and looking at recipes I am thinking of just starting with doing 10 gallon all grain brews from some of the recipes posted here

I was going to start with the Centennial Blonde then do the Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale and then Yooper's Oatmeal Stout

I am more then likely biting off way more than I can chew but that has been the story of my life for the last fifty some odd years so no need to change :)

I do have a 13 gallon primary, a couple of 5 gallon glass spring water bottles, a 32 quart and a 64 quart stainless pots a couple of sp 10 burners and 15 cu ft freezer with a stc-1000 wired to use a temperature controlled fermentation chamber

I also have a couple 5 gallon kegs, co2 bottle and hoses as I would like to keg not bottle

I need a few more thing and some grain, hops etc.

but back to reading for now and then on to brewing

all the best and a have a great day

S_M

Back