A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know that feeling where you pour yourself scotch and know you need to stay in the "drunk ramblings" section of every forum you have logins saved to?

Happy birthday, Gavin! Another day at the beach for me... coffee, breakfast casserole...maybe a nap.

Happy Turkey Day Matt and everyone!!
Wife and I are south of Atlanta with friends at a place we call "The Naked Cat Ranch".

IMG_3350.jpg

PKU*stands for “phenylketonuria”. It is one type of amino acid disorder. People with*PKU*have problems breaking down an amino acid called phenylalanine from the food they eat.

Welp.. Sitting in a hotel in Knoxville with nothing to do. My training today got cancelled and I'm stuck here until tomorrow. At least I have hotel water to drink...

Spent a lot of time there pianoman. For my san Franciscan family that was like our vail. Like a special get away place. Monterey and carmel included the drive through Gilroy the garlic capitol where garlic ice cream rumored to be sold. Later i visited and considered college there. After that my brother lived there. Anyways f..in cool you were there in the 1970s. It is a unique place for those who dont know. In fact last time I was there I think it was still 1978. What is the gold thing? Did you live there?

Spent a lot of time there pianoman. For my san Franciscan family that was like our vail. Like a special get away place. Monterey and carmel included the drive through Gilroy the garlic capitol where garlic ice cream rumored to be sold. Later i visited and considered college there. After that my brother lived there. Anyways f..in cool you were there in the 1970s. It is a unique place for those who dont know. In fact last time I was there I think it was still 1978. What is the gold thing? Did you live there?

Yes! My parents moved to Santa Cruz from Lincoln when I was 4, 1971. They were flaky so moved around alot. But went to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 1st half of 6th grade in the area. Live in Santa Cruz, Felton, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, and Capitola. After graduating college, just by chance, got a job at the only semiconductor plant in Santa Cruz. Meet my wife there, she had 2 kids already. Both my boys born there. Moved to Austin in 1994, but after Lincoln, this place has my heart.

I love the php flights. I am always inspired to do more flights by your posts. I haven't seen Washington play but man I'm telling you CU is resilient. That's cool we all know he can play. I like to watch the old Shell Wonderful World of Golf matches. Man that Arnold Palmer complete a.s off.

My Husker family hates Colorado, but I'm all for them. Go Mid-West! My uncle played for Solitch in Lincoln during High School so go Ohio!

Latest posts

Back