A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi piano man that's what I'm going for. But I need more corny's to get the job done. I like the elevated ipa recipe. I have never made it but that beer won the Great American Beer Fest aIPA in 2011. the important thing is the Brewer released the recipe. Not quite double IPA but it's close. Avery Brewery releases their recipes and I think the Maharaja would be a good bet. I've never had it but it looks good.

giphy.gif

So somebody rear ended me today, I'm pissed about that. He was from out of state. All these people moving here to get high I'm starting to get sick of them. And this insurance thing is BS somebody hits you and basically some way or another you end up screwed.

I gotta follow brewinbro and lose some weight. Oh well drinking uplope ipa.

I bottle in plastic 1 liter bottles. Could someone tell me how to send some out. I would think the glass breakage issue wouldn't be a problem. Used to use two liters but don't always want to finish a six pack.

Happy friday cheers

^^thats what i read, glad to have proof. It was warm down there today to wasnt it. Are you using a pump? Did you have to throttle it back? Like the quick disconnects.

@matt i appreciate it, much. Super cool.

The temp on the probe matches the ground water temp. The heat exchanger got hot as flocc of course. This is just gravity feed. When raising the kettle another 8in to get more flow, the 'out' rose to 83, so throttled the ball valve on the kettle. Like 10min to cool 6gallons! I have a pump, but one step at a time. I need to convert the mash tun to these fittings. This saves me at least an hour and upto $8 in ice..woot woot!

Good morning everyone happy Saturday.

@pianoman good results. I don't think you would need to use the pump. I mean if you had to throttle it back a little using gravity then speeding it up with a pump wouldn't help. Well I guess unless you ran some sort of ice recirculating bath. I hate chilling and was going to go no chill but just didnt care for it.

Good morning everyone happy Saturday.

@pianoman good results. I don't think you would need to use the pump. I mean if you had to throttle it back a little using gravity then speeding it up with a pump wouldn't help. Well I guess unless you ran some sort of ice recirculating bath. I hate chilling and was going to go no chill but just didnt care for it.

The pump will be for mash recirculation then to kettle. Guys I've talked to said they get 80% efficiency and clear beer. I'm around 67% now.

Happy Saturday!!

Done PKU. Don't think I've logged in for a week or two. Playing outside with the kid, he just runs around like a little drunk person [emoji23]

Whatup? Mine just started walking a few weeks ago. He's got this Buddha belly/weekend at bernie's technique. Haha. Love this age.

(Ps - doesn't take quite so long to PKU on here as it used to...)

Thats deep. Im drinking the hb founders breakfast clone, cheers.

Nice choice bro! I can drink imperial stouts in f'ing Iraq man when it's 130F. Best style ever!

So I got my DNA analysis back today. I'm 100% Western European, AKA White as Flocc, but i have more Neanderthal genes then 85% of their customers. So *grunt* *grunt* you mother floccers!

Ha! Wait till you can legally drink with your granddaughter! She's not really into relationships, otherwise it's conceivable i'd be a great grandpa before 50!

Found a retail in the back of the fridge. Otherwise all HBs today. Lagunitas Imperial Stout since it's only 91F today!

#Stout365!

Whatup? Mine just started walking a few weeks ago. He's got this Buddha belly/weekend at bernie's technique. Haha. Love this age.

(Ps - doesn't take quite so long to PKU on here as it used to...)

Very nice. I have a ton of fun with him, loves playing outside and finding things to get into. That belly will disappear as they walk/run more.

I'm drinking a Green Flash Tropical IPA, not very tropical.

Nice choice bro! I can drink imperial stouts in f'ing Iraq man when it's 130F. Best style ever!

So I got my DNA analysis back today. I'm 100% Western European, AKA White as Flocc, but i have more Neanderthal genes then 85% of their customers. So *grunt* *grunt* you mother floccers!

Ugh. Iraq totally ruined the whole "hey lets go camp in a tent in the desert" thing for me.

Yeah that one was a little campy. I love how my wife complains and hates them but finds herself hooked. Ill check out kung fury. Red cliff, onh bak 1 and kung fu hustle are a few off the top of my head that are good.

Back