A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tread lightly.

You're in Michigan?

Heady isn't $8 a can. It's $75 a case in that area. Seen a post from a Wegman's.

Hmmm.. My information is a little dated. Probably wrong too.

Google tells me that they sell it for $10/4 pack and it gets upped by the resaler. That sounds far better than what I had heard or misheard previously

Pretty sure that @Yooper is in Texas right now. Which I believe she does a lot.

Nope. She winters in TX. Back in the UP.

Nah. Brah. The great yooper lady knows I have the upmost respekt for her. Even before I found out about her BY pics.

Yoop isn't the only admin/mod around. You never know how another may take it is my only point.

Fresh cilantro

Buffalo chicken pizza. Best I've had in the states. Been here twice now. Even better this time. Great ber section. Great by me anyway.

Sierra Navada tropical ipa. No pic you all know how it looks by now. Now to just do dishes when I'd rather be drinking a nice strong stout.

The buffalo chicken pizza is great. I'm not even much of a Pizza fan but this was unmissable. Great fresh IPA's on draft too. Among others. Gave the sours a miss because I am not good sour beer drinker.

Took me awhile to get aboard the buffalo chicken pizza train as it seems a bit odd, but it's absolutely fantastic most of the times. BBQ and hamburger and what not can still piss off but buffalo is fantastits.

Gah that guy.

Drinking iijakii beers.

DEM Brown Doe

View attachment 349416

Hella Dumb Name for a Helles

View attachment 349417

Beautiful looking Helles there. 77, you finally cracked out a glass worthy of a Helles. Why is @iijakii getting special treatment? Is it because his sour leaked? No sour sympathy here.

Took me awhile to get aboard the buffalo chicken pizza train as it seems a bit odd, but it's absolutely fantastic most of the times. BBQ and hamburger and what not can still piss off but buffalo is fantastits.

Agreed. This Buffalo Pizza is something me and the other half have been talking about off and on since lsat we were here. Seriously the most memorable Pizza I've eaten. Killer good aromatic fresh IPA's on tap too. Mouth is watering just thinking about the hoppy-buffalo chicken jalapeño combo. (Mac just automatically added that n thingy)

Flock this canned IPA is good. Got it in a corner store. That also had 40oz bottles of stuff. Just to give perspective. The hipster beer scene here must be insane. Nice not to be paying CAD prices again. USA= cheaper craft beer.

Insanely good weather here. Just incredible. I want to live up here. I amy just have to move.

ETA: Hamburger Pizza can flock off back to whatever primordial soup it climbed from.

Beautiful looking Helles there. 77, you finally cracked out a glass worthy of a Helles. Why is @iijakii getting special treatment? Is it because his sour leaked? No sour sympathy here.

Agreed. This Buffalo Pizza is something me and the other half have been talking about off and on since lsat we were here. Seriously the most memorable Pizza I've eaten. Killer good aromatic fresh IPA's on tap too. Mouth is watering just thinking about the hoppy-buffalo chicken jalapeño combo. (Mac just automatically added that n thingy)

Flock this canned IPA is good. Got it in a corner store. That also had 40oz bottles of stuff. Just to give perspective. The hipster beer scene here must be insane. Nice not to be paying CAD prices again. USA= cheaper craft beer.

Insanely good weather here. Just incredible. I want to live up here. I amy just have to move.

ETA: Hamburger Pizza can flock off back to whatever primordial soup it climbed from.

Move to Oregon and we can DEM into the sunset.

Don't know. Is anyone still here?

Anyone having a good evening?

I'm here Drunkle. Q is too. 77 also Blizard made a cameo earlier on. Norway is representing on an unfortunate "null points", Brizzo is showing off his flooring (don't think he got the countertops memo), thatjonguy's finger are too frostbitten to type but he popped in.

Distinct lack of memes and painted super-nerd figurines today so CAD and the fellow with the cardboard-tube are AWOL as are many other sadly missed friends.

QOTD and all the venom and passion it inspires was a non-starter, fell at Beecher's Brook (google it Yanks), no mention of poutine so I guess eh-eh-eh has hopped on his moose and ridden off into the snowy sunset.

Tomorrow may bing another Mroing and ball-less Oregonian horse-dag pics. Who's to know. Will DC have spell check appropriately set on Finnish (subjunctive tense), will the Minnesotan's narrow mirrored sunnys finally slip from his nasal bones and reveal his true identity.

All will be revealed, same nerd channel, same nerd place, (maybe tomorrow, or Monday. I hope soon)

Sorry for forgetting/not mentioning many of y'all. Just spitballing and slightly refreshed.

Also crashed my rental car today so that is worth a like or two. (2mph crash cost ~$500) FML:(

From all the hills? You not know to to park on hills in Seattle?

Tiny as flock carpark/garage big ass stupid minivan, long wheel-base truck with extended bull-bars and a flocking moron tired idiot driver glad to finally be able to up heels and relax without need for the family brain-cell led to memorable stupidity.

Pizza was good as were the two beers.

Perhaps Alamo will have similarly stupid staff and not notice the broken tail-light an indented bumper. Either way I'm blaming a Canadian. @Rhetorik, PM me you insurance info. Some guy on a bike with google eyed leathers blindsided me; saying something lighthearted and unintelligible as he skirted off into the bush or whatever Canadians call the bush.

Bush-eh?

Hey Amy, before you decide to move, might want to look at housing prices vs TX. :)

I say we just crash at @iijakii new place by the river. House warming party, everyone bring DEM.

Another saison, I'll be sad to see this keg die. Good thing I got another saison fermenting now.
View attachment 349478d. .

Sounds like a fun but mild party at the estate of iijakii. :p

Tiny as flock carpark/garage big ass stupid minivan, long wheel-base truck with extended bull-bars and a flocking moron tired idiot driver glad to finally be able to up heels and relax without need for the family brain-cell led to memorable stupidity.

Pizza was good as were the two beers.

Perhaps Alamo will have similarly stupid staff and not notice the broken tail-light an indented bumper. Either way I'm blaming a Canadian. @Rhetorik, PM me you insurance info. Some guy on a bike with google eyed leathers blindsided me; saying something lighthearted and unintelligible as he skirted off into the bush or whatever Canadians call the bush.

Bush-eh?

If you have time, might be worth a trip to autozone / pep boys / whatever auto parts store they have to replace the tail light yourself.

Canadian bush = tundra ? ( that's the clean version, politically incorrect version would involve the Canadian national animal and Frank Drebin).

If you have time, might be worth a trip to autozone / pep boys / whatever auto parts store they have to replace the tail light yourself.

Canadian bush = tundra ? ( that's the clean version, politically incorrect version would involve the Canadian national animal and Frank Drebin).

Nah, my policy will cover it. This chit won't buff out. There was a teeth gnashing nail scraping jarring of plastic on metal. 1 day of holiday left. Bugger me if I'm going to spend it picking around a Pepboys.

Stupid mistakes have consequences. Mine will be some dollars. I'll eat it.

On the up side, weather should be cracking again tomorrow. 10 IPAs in the fridge. No work till monday.

Houses cost more here because it's a nicer/cooler/hipper/funner/skier/mountainer/riverer/fishinger/raftinger/snowshoeinger place to live. Panoramic beauty from sea to sky and all in between.

Also PNW IPA FTW

TLA I
8632.png
you

Houses cost more here because it's a nicer/cooler/hipper/funner/skier/mountainer/riverer/fishinger/raftinger/snowshoeinger place to live. Panoramic beauty from sea to sky and all in between.

Also PNW IPA FTW

I could never move back to TX. Just everyday looking out at beautiful green landscape vs endless concrete does wonders for my enjoyment.

Latest posts

Back