A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does not know how to dog with this thing on. Is statue now.

Poor Dag.

Good dag.

Whatcha drinking now? (We allowed to ask that here?)

Enjoying some fine PNW weather and beers today and this eve respectively. Grabbed some in Safeways earlier and was wracking my brain as to what you may have recommended. All I could come up with was Rainer and brown.

Went for a brewery I'd heard of because of Super Bowl infamy. They had a Pale ale with a white label called macro still sucks balls or words to that effect.

Had the best Chowder of my life earlier today. Granted I was a touch peckish but legendarily delicious it was.

Poor Dag.

Good dag.

Whatcha drinking now? (We allowed to ask that here?)

Enjoying some fine PNW weather and beers today and this eve respectively. Grabbed some in Safeways earlier and was wracking my brain as to what you may have recommended. All I could come up with was Rainer and brown.

Went for a brewery I'd heard of because of Super Bowl infamy. They had a Pale ale with a white label called macro still sucks balls or words to that effect.

Had the best Chowder of my life earlier today. Granted I was a touch peckish but legendarily delicious it was.

Are you in Seattle? Im not drinking tonight, wish I was. Just sitting here cuddling dag.

Poor guy. The C.O.S really screws with their hearing. You should try it on some time (probably after a drink or two).

Got lucky with our dog leaving her incision alone and only got the cone until bed time. Also found a bitter spray that was designed for wounds or to stop chewing on stuff.

Poor guy. The C.O.S really screws with their hearing. You should try it on some time (probably after a drink or two).

Got lucky with our dog leaving her incision alone and only got the cone until bed time. Also found a bitter spray that was designed for wounds or to stop chewing on stuff.

Yeah I think tomorrow I'm going to try to leave the cone off and see how he does. Not sure I'll be able to brew, hard to keep an eye on him.

b5K5g10.png

Does your dog sleep with his toys at all?

Not really. He's not too into toys yet. He loves shredding anything fluffy, but he doesnt really play with toys beyond that.

Every once in awhile he'll destroy a plushy and then lay amongst an explosion of floof, and then it'll stick to his wet jowls and pretty funny.

Morning all
Coffee
Light dusting of snow overnight and windy as heck :(
#1 son is getting ready to head down to the twins stadium for a coaches convention/seminar

Bourbon, Bourbon, Bourbon, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Beers, Beers, Beers, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee. On the first round of coffee.

Headed over to a buddy's house to bottle his first batch. I probably won't be any help since I haven't bottled since I don't know when. I do know he's using 5 oz of priming sugar, which seems slightly high for an amber ale, but what do I know.

Morning all. Wife is out of town at her sister-in-law's all day.

I'm not going to do a daaaaamn thing.

Happy Saturday.

View attachment 348365

Is she though? I not sure

How can you be mad at that face!?!

Enjoying some fine PNW weather and beers today.

What neighborhood are you staying in? There are good breweries all over, so lots of options.

For your tastes, I would also recommend picking up some Chuckanut at a grocery store or bottle shop. They won small Brewer of the year awhile ago for their tasty lagers and they're in Bellingham.

That'd be my La Folie clone. Carb could be slightly better, but I'm happy with it.

Get yourself some 2x4 today? It's out down there.

It was tasty, but a little flat.

I may track down some 2 x 4 today, depending on which LHBS I go to. They don't deliver to my liquor store until Wed.

drunk painting my
Living room ceiling

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459606837.888293.jpg

View attachment 348325

You voted for Hunter. Or Hunter logged in as you and voted. Either way, he probably owes you a case of big flats and will be at your place for holidays.

It's happening.

Haha, no. That was YOU voting for ME. Your one vote for the contest was just used is what I was trying to say.

Don't you try to logic your way out of this.

CAD, I'll send you Dank if you send @m00ps some Big Flats for me.

There's something wrong with your lamp.

Mobile app like

Get well soon dag.

Latest posts

Back