A brewboard refugee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RecklessDeck

Reaction score
Hello all,

Due to the seemingly incessant problems over there at the brewboard, I thought I'd try a new forum, and this one seems good.

About me: All grain brewer since summer 07 and I live in Lawrence, KS.

So there you go. Me.

Welcome to the brewing forum filled with gypsum and pony rides; where the moon is made of chamomile fluff and bubble gum, the clouds are balloons, and clowns are burned like witches.

Oh yeah, we also talk about brewing :D

Welcome! Steer clear of the "drunken ramblings and mindless mumblings" and "debate" forums, and you'll keep clean of the drama that the greenboard was apparently plagued with...unless you like that kinda thing ;)

Evan!, don't be grumpy. :D

Really though, if you don't like to see or participate in our debate or any other subforum, they can be removed for you by a mod or admin (I think that's right). Many people do this to stay out of the frey.

You're already part of the obsession of homebrewing so I will just welcome you to HBT, please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.

Actually, the only problem I have with the brewboard is it doesn't work anymore...I never got involved in the drama. Turns out all the old members started a new forumBrews Brothers (Powered by Invision Power Board) over here, so I joined that too.

It was weird not having a forum there for a few days...I kept finding myself at work with nothing to do! I'd just start zoning out while I was trying to procrastinate!

IIRC zombies don't have enough enzymes and need to be mashed with other grains while vampires are self converting. Or do I have that backwards? I don't use many adjuncts myself...

Ha! I like it here already!

But seriously, I'm pretty sure the difference is that zombies are more oxygen permeable, making them "skunk" faster. I prefer vampires for my secondary resurrections.

Please guys, this is the Introductions forum, let's not make something beautiful into something ugly with your incessant zombie vs vampire arguments!

;)

istockphoto_1600599-clown-on-fire.jpg

6a00d83451fa5069e201053689b3eb970b-800wi

images

clouds.jpg

Hahahahaha, find a new joke. Seriously, you just trail me around looking to drop this stale one.:D

I love you, too, maybe.

Sorry, I am having a bit of a dry spell right now and my creativity is a little off. Bear with me and I will come up with some new material.....:eek:

Back