A brew from the north.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsile

Reaction score
Hello from Norway!
Starting to brew at home last year for Christmas and since then got hooked on it :).
I am new so I still use "sets" with pre-selected malt/yeast/hops but I am would like to get the brewing/fermenting part of the process under control before starting to go bananas with other parameters.
I brewed a Brown ale and a Christmas witbier with orange and coriander flavours last year. I thought I totally ruined my witbier as I wasn't really used to my brewzilla and mashed waaaaay too long but I was delighted by the final result.
Now fermenting 20L of Bayer and 23L of Belgian witbier (again :D).
I like trying things so my bayer is fermenting under pressure (tho I don't really know if it has a positiv effect or not :p) so I am pretty curious about the result.

Thank you :).
Well... I thought that «Bayer» was the style 😅. Is there many styles of bayers?

When I left for 3 days ago I was quite close to the FG but not yet there. I think it is done by now but I have no possibility to start the cold crush before I come home. I hope that it won’t turn bad 😬.

Back