• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 8 tap Perlick tower /faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcquesten

Reaction score
8 tap stainless Perlick tower w/6 regular faucets & 2 nitro faucets. Heavy duty glycol ready commercial unit. Missing one shank but has all faucets. I thought I would use it, but it's overkill for my needs. No handles on any of the faucets. Trying to get my money back on this purchase. $200. Not sure how much shipping would be, but it's really heavy and has hard lines that extend about 2 ft past the base of the tower, making it an awkward size. I'll consider shipping at buyers expense, but I'm sure it won't be cheap.

1416243567314.jpg

1416243607634.jpg

1416243667086.jpg

1416243690596.jpg

1416243712998.jpg

1416243729142.jpg

Good price, overkill for me too but you shouldn't have a problem selling it.
A location would probably help push someone local over the edge:mug:

Oh yeah, the location is in Winchester Virginia, but I travel to VA Beach every week so I can meet anywhere along the way with a day or two notice.

THAT's one hell of a great price! I have the 6 tap version of this, and it's a great piece of kit. there is a big block of metal around the shanks that the glycol lines run through - keeps the beer nice and cold.

I used salt water for a while, now I run glycol through it from a reservoir in my keg fridge freezer with a pond pump.

this should go fast

This still available? I'm in Virginia Beach and already have a keezer set-up at my place, but a buddy of mine is about to move into a house with a garage and would probably jump at this in a heartbeat. If he doesn't want it I might pick it up just to go with a bigger set-up. Feel free to PM me.

I am in indiana and am interested. How much do you think it weighs so I can check what shipping would cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am also interested but am in Asheville so shipping would be killer. I estimated some dimensions and weights and the shipping could be as high as $275. Can you give me the exact dimensions and a good guestimate as to weight so I can better estimate shipping?

Back