• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

70qt Coleman cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clankenbrew

Reaction score
Trying to get $25.. Used 6x

I removed the valve and Bazooka screen for use in my new 150qt.

Sent from RHODE ISLAND using my iPhone on Home Brew talk

Man, wish you were closer, just brewed in my 52Qt yesterday, and was thinking about upsizing to a 70qt. Sorry this doesn't really help you.

Man, wish you were closer, just brewed in my 52Qt yesterday, and was thinking about upsizing to a 70qt. Sorry this doesn't really help you.

Nice... Yea Its nice to have a bit of room. I mash too many times 1/2" from the top of a small cooler. Messy and sticky. This 70qt allowed me to do 10 gallon batches of some big beers but it was tight.

Nice... Yea Its nice to have a bit of room. I mash too many times 1/2" from the top of a small cooler. Messy and sticky. This 70qt allowed me to do 10 gallon batches of some big beers but it was tight.

Hey, I'm slowly upgrading to All Grain here in Providence, RI.... interested in this. What do you estimate that I would have to add to it to make it a working setup, and how much would that (roughly) cost? Sorry for the newb questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back