• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 gallon or bigger Mash / Lauter Tun plastic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubthisbbq

Reaction score
hello
Just got back in brewing and started off with extract to shake off the rust but want to get back into all grain and I need a Mash Lauter with a false bottom plastic cooler style is fine and anything bigger the 7 gallons (looking to upgrade from a 5 gallon cooler I have now).

Local preferred Shrewsbury, MA will drive to Boston area) but will pay for shipping

If your doing 5 gallon batches I wouldn't go any smaller than 10 gallons. If you buy the 7 gallon and then wanna do a 1.070 OG 5 gallon beer, you'll be looking to upgrade again.

I have a 70 quart cooler that I converted and just retired. Has been wonderful for me. I'm in Syracuse ny though so I'd have to ship it.

Latest posts

Back