• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6.5 gallon mini brew conical fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewer2

Reaction score
6.5 gallon mini brew plastic conical fermenter
works good
$100 obo
in Santa Cruz or San Jose, CA

Attachments

• 20180107_195642.jpg
    20180107_195642.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 720
  • 20180107_195653.jpg
    20180107_195653.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 734
  • 20180107_195638.jpg
    20180107_195638.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 699
wow. never even heard of these guys before. seems pretty sweet.

what are the dimensions on the unit? would love to snag but not sure it would fit in my ferm chamber. do you use a full upright fridge/freezer? chest freezer?

would love to get one, not sure i can fit it though. have chest cooler, not upright. any chance you could give me clearance under the bottom valve to floor? and from floor to bulkhead on bottom? i may need to cut the stand down tight and rig up a more shallow bottom valve. tight squeeze.....

and also, i most do half batches. that seem reasonable in the 6.5? i usually go in with about 3 to 3.5 or so.

Interested
Not far away
But gotta scrape together some pennies
I'll let you know once I'm back in town

make me an offer I cant refuse!!
Its just sitting not getting any use since I went to 14 gal conicals

It is a mix of not wanting to send an insulting offer and not enough pennies, lol. And I have so much unbottled beer on hand that I seriously need bottles. Where to chuck my pennies?

It’s statements like these that make me want to donate to the @TwistedGray bottle fund in exchange for a fraction of said bottles being mailed to me full of said unbottled beer.

I seriously have close to 15 gallons of beer needing vessels, but this fermenter will help in the future. Conundrum!!

If you have a reason to come through the Central Valley I have a few kegs I need to sell to help in your conundrum. That way you can get back to counting pennies [emoji6].

Back