• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 55 gallon ss drums and ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aearmstrong

Reaction score
UPDATE: Kegs are sold!

I have 2 closed head 55 gallon ss drums that I was going to use for brewing but have decided to go in a different direction. They have 2 bungs in the top of them. Asking $175 each OBO. I also have 2 ball lock kegs that I don't use. All of my other kegs are pin locks. Asking $40 Each. I am located in Danville, PA.

photo 1(1).jpg
photo 2(1).jpg

I am not sure exactly what was in them. All I know is that is was some sort of food product.

Alright, I work at a winery and could use a few. I wasn't sure if it was oil based

I picked them up a while back so I really don't remember. I did use them to hold water during big brew days. Just let me know.

Back