50# sacks of 2-Row/Pilsen $29.99!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish my local store had deals like this! It looks like it would be $21 to ship to me in North Carolina.

They are about a 50 minute drive from me. I wonder if the "sell by" dates are coming near? Too bad I'm already stocked to the gills with base malt.

This was awesome..

Enter email(required, though I suppose bad on me to not use a bogus email) to check for shipping price.
Decide not to buy as it was not worth it after shipping.
Get reminder emails about how there is stuff in my cart, and Don't I want it?
Get more reminder emails about how the stuff in my cart is lonely and looking for a forever home..

This was awesome..

Enter email(required, though I suppose bad on me to not use a bogus email) to check for shipping price.
Get more reminder emails about how the stuff in my cart is lonely and looking for a forever home..

Simple - go back on the site and remove the items from the cart. Then see if there is an unsubscribe on the email.

This was awesome..

Thanks for the heads up, I hate it companies bug you over and over. It adds up. However, you should be able to remove the items from your cart.

Bought a 50# bag of Pilsner from Label Peelers last Friday for $29 + $16 shipping (FedEx). It shipped out immediately and was delivered the following Tuesday. There were no dates on the bag. Definitely will check out their site more when I need ingredients.

Back