• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 50 amp Kal style almost complete electric brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomRep

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my main brewing setup due to personal hardship. System includes a "Kal" style 50 amp control panel, three 20 gallon aluminum kettles with lids, blichmann false bottom, hop stopper, two March 809 hi temp pumps (plastic heads), fan hood assembly, table, all stainless fittings (everything is camlock connections), stainless HERMS coil, heating elements and wires, temperature probes, and complete power feed wires from your main circuit panel to the control panel (spa panel, roughly 80' of 6/3 wire, outlet, and poer feed to control panel). I believe that is everything. The only thing needed would be a chiller and fermentation equiptment. I am NOT looking to part out at this time. If interested, please send me a PM and i can send you pictures. I do have a whole write up on here in the DIY section on my brewery build. Search for my name and it should come up. I am looking to get $5,500.00 and will not ship. Thanks!

Tom

When you decide to part out, I would be interested in the fan hood and temperature probes.

Tom, sorry to see you selling your rig. Let me know if you part it out. I would be interested in a few things, would like to swap my copper herms for stainless.

Very interested. Where about in PA and do you have pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back