• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire 5 faucet keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainer0311

Reaction score
Thinking about selling the keezer I built. It is a 14.8 cuft Kenmore. It will hold 6 pinlocks and a 5lb or 20lb co2 bottle. It is set up with 5 perlick 525ss and stainless shanks. 2 4” computer fans blowing into the insulated coffin, no foaming issues whatsoever. STC-1000 temp controller. Your choice of a 5# co2 or a 20# beer gas tank. Has primary regular for the CO2 and a 5 port secondary regulator, different pressures for each keg. The frame is built with 2x4’s held together with kreged joints (see pictures), super strong will never come apart. 4 rubber casters to move it around easy. The outside is made of pine reclaimed from an 1820’s farm house. The grain is really tight and has some cool colors you don’t see with today’s pine. I bought the wood filled with nails and covered in paint. I pulled the nails and planed the paint off. The top is poured concrete counter top mix. It has a 19” drip tray built in. All of the wood was sanded down to 150 grit and then coated with 3 coats of Minwax satin. The top was also sanded to 150 grit and then sealed with a concrete sealer. I wanted a rustic look so I didn’t take the top to a polished look and I left the wood on the rough side. The sides are held on from the back so no screws are seen. I will include 2 pin lock kegs. I like the keezer and currently have 5 beers in it but it is too big for my apartment. I went all out on the build and tried to build a bar quality piece of furniture that could be the focal point of a room. A few bar stools around it and a TV above it would be perfect. I’d like $850 for it; I spent a lot of time and money on it and know the quality of the work that went into it. You’ll need a truck or trailer and somebody with some sack to help me load it. It weighs a bit more than it looks.

I am new to the home brew forum, feel free to look my user name up on TDiclub.com, vwvortex.com, or ebay for references.

Located in Madbury NH 03823

It bugs when people post on here with no intention of buying, but in this case I can't help myself. Wow...awesome piece of art. Really nice work. Wish I had the space for it.

BUMP! For a sweeeet keezer!

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Honestly, I've almost spent that much on my current build and I'm in NH. Had I noticed this a few weeks ago, I would have bitten. Nice looking keezer.
Good luck.

Thanks for the bumps. I have darn near $850 in it and if you count the time for building and researching I easily have double that into it. This really is a great deal on a turn key set up. I'm just ready to build a smaller one to better fit the apartment I live in.

I would be interested in trading towards keggles, march pumps, burners...looking to build a brutus 10 like set up.

Cooper

I wish i was closer this system is beautiful but buffalo New York is a little far for pickup would spend another 300-500 in gas/tolls for the truck. Great job, totally makes me want one

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back