47 hops anyone order from them

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dhm8484

Reaction score
Seems like there getting rid of there 2016 crops since filing for bankruptcy. Anyone order from the recently?

Yea I'm probably going to buy some just wanted to see if there were opinions out there

I ordered a couple pounds last year. They shipped quick. They’re vacuum packed. Seem ok to me

Got 4 pounds for 22 bucks shipped. that's insane. i'm usually one of those dummies that buys by the ounce from my LHBS, but looking to change that now. even if i have to double the amount of hops with these i'm coming out way ahead.

How long do they usually take to ship? I ordered on the 15th and haven't received anything nor a shipping email?

Ordered from them last week. It was the day the massive sale started so the website went down a couple times. I ended up accidentally placing multiple orders, which they fixed for me right away after calling. Haven't gotten them yet, but have spoken to their admin on the phone who was great and will be getting 4.5#s for $28 shipped.

Okay well glad I'm not in the same boat, I'm sure there getting swamped with orders hard to pass up

It wouldn't let me use PayPal I tried clicking on website and wouldn't work

I ordered on May 11th and still nothing yet, but in a Reddit thread, I heard they were just catching up this weekend and were hoping to have orders placed up until May 10th shipped yesterday.

I am guessing I won't see them for another week, which isn't terrible since I have a freezer filled with hops. Eager to see how they held up and the quality. Planning to pop them in vacuum sealed bags once they arrive to get the most mileage out of them.

Geez well that's kind of a let down wish they would have specified that on website so I knew when to expect them

Got my order in today!
IMG_0593.jpg

My order receipt was on 5-16 and got an immediate receipt, which stated 2-3 days to process and 3-5 days Fedex delivery for 8 total days worst case. The order above by Ajae was 12 days by my count.

Again, worst case is I have 6 more days to wait.

yeah not a big deal to wait, they have posted that they're back up. So if you haven't ordered yet,
expect to wait a bit longer.

Fantastic. The thread on BA made me worry we'd be getting cheesy smelling hops.

Nah if you look around most hop farms are selling 2016 crops. You can also buy their 2017 but they cost more. The breweries get first dips on the freshest hops.

Back