38mm Black Polyseal Growler Caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMadness1013

Reaction score
Hey all,

Not really sure the best place for this thread - mods please move it as you see fit.

I'm looking to find the manfacturer for the 38mm black polyseal growler caps. I work with a brewery and we would like to contact them to see if they can manufacture some white ones.

Every retail outlet I've asked said they do not release supplier information. Can anyone lend a hand here?

Thanks in advance!

sorry I have no idea but If you find out let me know I would like to buy direct as well.

I got in touch with a representative at Boelter. She says they're only available in black. Still would love to know who's manufacturing these caps though.

I got in touch with a representative at Boelter. She says they're only available in black. Still would love to know who's manufacturing these caps though.

Probably Buon Vino makes them. I just went through their catalog on their website and they list black polyseal caps, I'm guessing that is what your after. I believe their was white too. Its on page 12 of the catalog. They make the 38mm white screw caps with holes that perfectly fit a 1 gallon carboy and an airlock so I would start there.

Latest posts

Back