Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEUKRAINIAN

Reaction score
Hello, I am a Ukrainian born here in America and would like to introduce my self. I am pleased to meet all of you and looking forward to the vast amounts of information all of you have to offer.

ncbrewer said:
Welcome. Are you a new brewer, or just new to the forum?

I am a new brewer to beer, but I have distiller various spirits in the past, from my Ukrainian heritage.

You to!:mug::mug:

Where you asking about my signature line? I normally surf this on my iPhone and I forgot my sig line had some Cyrillic in it.

LOL as near as I can figure out the translation to your thread title is "here is my privates Americans" ?

Добро пожаловать американец собрата

iaefebs said:
LOL as near as I can figure out the translation to your thread title is "here is my privates Americans" ?

Добро пожаловать американец собрата

Haha! I have not heard that one in years! Being born in America has it's drawbacks on Ukrainian language. Mostly self tought and learning from my family. My title states hello from a Ukrainian in America.

Haha! I have not heard that one in years! Being born in America has it's drawbacks on Ukrainian language. Mostly self tought and learning from my family. My title states hello from a Ukrainian in America.

Heh. My Google Translation widget reads it as "I grafted Ukrainians in amerki ".:tank:

На Здоровие!

у меня нет украинский язык

Также нет русского языка или

And that's the best I can do.

"To your health. I have no Ukrainian and very little Russian." I'm sure I got my cases messed up.

Where were you born?

Welcome.

bioguy said:
На Здоровие!

у меня нет украинский язык

Также нет русского языка или

and that's the best i can do.

"to your health. I have no ukrainian and very little russian." i'm sure i got my cases messed up.

Where were you born?

Welcome.

Дуже добре! Я розуму Уца! Моя Україну погано.

Back