$35 Everything Cleaner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone through up a diagram how things are connected for a four tap keg or more than a single tap? Having trouble trying to following the flow of liquid but want to rig something up to clean my kegerators!

Here's how I do mine. Numbering the taps from 1-4 from right to left, the lines for 1 is connected to the pump; the lines for taps 2 and 3 are connected using the ball-lock connector, the line for tap 4 is the return line, using another ball-lock connector. That's the one that returns to the bucket.

You can see where the 1/2" silicone tubing connects the faucets in the front.

Here's the connector for attaching two OUT QD's to each other, or as the exit for the last QD:

https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/ball_lock_jumperpost.htm

4tapcleaning.jpg

So the 'manifold' approach is working well? I've had luck with mine as well, although I picked up a few of the carb caps with barbs on them to make the connection to the disconnects.

So the 'manifold' approach is working well? I've had luck with mine as well, although I picked up a few of the carb caps with barbs on them to make the connection to the disconnects.

It has been working well so far, mostly I like only having to hook it up once, even if I have to let it run longer since the flow is lower. To me the big benefit is getting the vinyl taste out of the cheap tubing.

Back