34mm, DN20 Tri-Clamp Gaskets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
Anyone know a source (preferably in the USA, but overseas is ok too, if they will ship here) for 34mm ("TC34"), DN20 Tri-Clamp Gaskets made of EPDM or Buna-N (not silicone)? TIA!

Forgive my unfamiliarly with tri-clamp gasket profiles - I thought they would be flat but then I came across this...

https://www.mcmaster.com/products/tri-clamp-gaskets/dn-size~20/
Would this work?

Cheers!

Thanks!

I think it might. I just measured the the ID and OD and it's close, maybe within normal tolerances. Sadly, the nomenclature (the "nominal" sizes) that accompany tri-clamp specs are not at all intuitive. And the metric ones are not named the same way as the U.S ones. It may well be that what I have is DIN 32676 spec, like the one you linked. One way to find out...

Looks great and thanks for the link. They appear to be six times more expensive than the silicone gaskets. I’d be interested to know how they hold up.

Looks great and thanks for the link. They appear to be six times more expensive than the silicone gaskets. I’d be interested to know how they hold up.

So far, so good (for these). But if you mean EPDM gaskets in general, I've never had any issues with them.

Latest posts

Back