30A/240V Inline GFCI still used?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellijo89

Reaction score
I have a 25ft 30A/240V Inline GFCI from a previous ebrewing system. It worked great for the brewer like myself that moves often.

My question is if these are still used on the current systems? Seems like most people use Spa panels or just GFCI breakers. I was trying to find them online to see what they are selling for so that I can set an honest price when I decide to sell it. But so far I am struggling at finding any other then this crazy priced one:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001QRKPQU/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

The one above looks the same as mine other then its way shorter in length. After using this forum a ton to build my system I just want to figure out what these are actually going for so I am not posting some ridiculous price and look like I am trying to rip you good people off.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Last edited by a moderator:
If your cord is the gray ones from a Xerox system. The going price was around 70 when they were available. There was concern over their response rate at one point, US code is 5 microsecs where the cord was 10 I think(which i think is code in Europe). I had a gfci cord, but when I moved, I switch to a spa panel because it made sense for my new setup.

Back