• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 3 Tier stand.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jafo28

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be moving in a few weeks, and will be living with the in laws for a few months while our house is being built. Don't want to store all this stuff, and i'll be building a single tier anyway.

This is a 3 tier brewstand. I'd like to sell everything as a package deal to someone looking to get into all grain, but will consider breaking it up.

Comes with the stand, one 5gal mash tun, one 10gal mash tun, one 5gal HLT with sight glass thermo, one 10gal boil kettle also with sight glass thermo, and one bayou classic SP10 burner.

$275 for everything. Here's a pic. I know there are two burners in the pic, but I sold one to a coworker.

12825828865_dfc5ea6b07.jpg

Forgot to add this, i'm in south Jersey not too far from Philadelphia. Delaware isn't too far either. If you don't have a truck, I do, and we can probably work a deal for delivery.

Latest posts

Back