• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 3-tier stand up for grabs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayouBrew

Reaction score
Very heavy duty 3-tier stand with cast iron burners up for grabs to anyone who can haul it away. Located in Rockville.

I just saw this today. Price is right and it can accomodate 20 gallon pots. The price is right and it appeared to be able to be broken down for transportation. It had burners already on it.

I hope someone near you takes it because it would indeed be a shame to scrap it.

Don't scrap it! Someone will want it.

Have you tried Craigslist yet?
Or post it in our Grain Buy thread.

Thanks all. Have a couple of potential takers, but I'll PM down the list of they fall through. Each tier is removable so it isn't hard to disassemble. It is very heavy though b/c it is 2" square tubing. Made it for 20 gallon batches and it handled them easily.

20170719_190030.jpg

Latest posts

Back