• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 3 keggle all-grain brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewmedic23

Reaction score
I'm selling all of my all-grain stuff because I'm moving to a much smaller place and won't have any room for the stuff. I've had this stuff for a little over a year and have gotten many good brews out of it :tank:. It is almost a complete system, all you will need is a power supply ,240v, and a PID or similar to work the herms element. I never got around to it so I would plus in the element at full power and use my Johnson A419 to measure the temp. I have attached a spreadsheet of all the parts with quantity and price I purchased them for (I got most of the prices from bargainfittings.com and brewhardware.com so they are accurate). Also, everything has been assembled and all holes were drilled in a machine shop professionally. I am asking for $1600 for local pick-up.
This is the link for the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auaj2hJ8XSBhdEVNUVFKN2VqaUp0M3hkZkZvaklWTGc&usp=sharing

Before everyone asks, right now, I don't want to part-out (like I said, I wont have room come Jan)
Located in central Jersey

20131027_114649.jpg

20131027_114732.jpg

20131027_114749.jpg

20131027_114717.jpg

20131027_114708.jpg

I know you said you do not want to part it out (Right Now), however if you get to that point that you do want to part it out.

Dibs on :

Pumps (2)
Camlock A's
Thrumometer
SS ball valves

Will do! I'm hoping to sell everything but if it falls through, I'll let you know

Good stuff! I'm gonna wait a week or so, if I cant get rid of the whole setup, Ill start parting out

Also, I forgot to mention, If it is a far drive, I could meet halfway for the complete setup

Ugh... If I had the money I am going to be in East Brunswick the end of December. Would totally pick it up.

Also, I'll be near Boston this coming weekend and can bring everything with me

Price drop....1200 for everything..pickup only in central Jersey. Will be in needham, MA this weekend and can bring everything with me.

Hmmm... It just so happens I live in NJ and want to get into all-grain. I need to talk it over with my better half and see if we can scrape together the $$

I'm originally from NJ and can be up there any weekend coming up. Do you have photos of your system in action? Would you do $1000?

Where at in jersey? I'm in south jersey but would make the trip for this deal.

I resent a pm for both pumps and a few parts which I called dibs on with the first reply to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back